|Home||» Products||» Fiberglass Splint||» Fiberglass Splint|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- 400 USD ($)
By using the 6 to 8 layers polyurethane coated glass fiber cloth, which is repeatedly folded offered Fiberglass Splint is designed. This splint has an outer protective layer, which is made up of non-woven fabric. This outer layer is known for its excellent water absorption capacity. Apart from meeting water activation uniformly, it does also have good breathability. A water repellent antibacterial base cloth is used for the inner lining of splint. This kind of splint is easier and comfortable to use. This is used to fix the fractured or injured bone in short period of time.
The certifications accredited to the company for the manufacturing of this product are as follows:
- ISO13485:2016 quality management system certification
- The United States FDA certification
- The European Union CE certification
- High strength: Available Fiberglass Splint is 20 times harder than any of the traditional plaster bandages.
- Light weight: This is a light in weight solution, whose weight is one fifth of the weight of gypsum, fixed in the same part. The splint material saves nearly one third of gypsum
- Hardening fast: The process of splint hardening is fast. In three minutes of packaging opening, it starts to harden and it can bear the load in nearly 20 minutes. Gypsum bandages take about a day to completely harden load-bearing.
- Good breathability: The material is light textile with several regular pores, enabling breathability and preventing skin itching, infection and odor.
- X-ray: X rays can be taken without removing splint. It is easier to observe the bone and healing clearly with a splint on, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the operation.
- Good waterproof: Have no affect from secondary immersion; it can be worn for bath and spa.
- Easy operation: This is flexible, safe and has good plasticity. It can be easily removed with Electric Gypsum saw.
Scope of application:
- Hand surgery fracture
- Joint ligament tendon fixation
- Mold, prosthetic auxiliary appliance
- Burn local protective bracket
How to Use:
- Select suitable specification based on different places.
- Open it and take orthopedic splint out. Dip orthopedic splint into normal temperature water for a few seconds and squeeze 2-3 times to take out the water.
- Remove the extra water by using dry tower.
- Cover it into the affected place and wind it with bandages.
- Shape the splint as required.
- 10.0cm x 40cm/piece 15bags/box, 6boxes/ctn Upper limb,Lower limb
- 10.0cm x 75cm/piece 10bags/box, 6boxes/ctn Upper limb,Lower limb
- 12.5cm x 75cm/piece 10bags/box, 6boxes/ctn Upper limb,Lower limb
- 12.5cm x 115cm/piece 5bags/box, 6boxes/ctn Lower limb
- 7.5cm x 30cm/piece 20bags/box, 6boxes/ctn Upper limb
- 7.5cm x 90cm/piece 10bags/box, 6boxes/ctn Lower limb
- 15cm x 75cm/piece 10bags/box, 6boxes/ctn Lower limb
- 15cm x 115cm/piece 5bags/box, 6boxes/ctn Lower limb
Polyurethane can stick to the skin, which is why it is suggested that the operator must wear rubber glove. The package must be opened at the time of immediate use. It is not recommended to open several ones at the same time. Make sure when opening the package that it was properly sealed. In case of quality issues, get in touch with producers or agencies just in time.
- FOB Port
- shanghai port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 30000 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 30 Months
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- 25 kgs high-density polythene laminated bags with two thick inner liners.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India